Personal Information is any information about an identifiable individual but does not include that individual's name, title, business address, telephone number or electronic address that is otherwise publicly available.
1. Information Collection and Use
Leader Manufacturing Inc and/or Leaderframes.com collect personal information for the following purposes:
- Collecting your company name if relevant, address information, email and/or phone numbers will allow us to provide you with any information regarding our products and services that you may inquire about. We may also respond to your requests for quotes and to your comments or questions. Your personal information is stored on our password protected computers in an electronic format and/or as paper records in a locked filing cabinet. This inforamtion will not be sold or otherwise made available to third parties for marketing purposes.
- To allow us to recommend suitable products, services, solutions, advice or promotions if and when available.
- To ensure that the products and services you purchase can be delivered successfully.
- If the completion of a current activity requires the delivery of information, goods and/or services, your data may also be used by third parties that have been contracted by us to complete your order. These third parties could be mail services, delivery or courier services, sub-contractors etc.
- If required by law or court order, your personal data will be handed over to government and law-enforcement agencies. Your data will be stored for an undetermined period of time.
- Credit card information is required only for processing payment when purchasing products online, by phone, email or fax. This information is securely recorded, managed and safely stored as described in our Security Policy and according to the PCI Security Standards.
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements, and in our reasonable judgement, to protect our rights or prevent liability to us.
If you request information or a quote through the Leader Frames Web site's contact form, you will be asked to provide information such as name, phone number and email address.
If you make a purchase through our Online Store you are not required to register with a user name and password but in order to fill and ship your order you will be required to provide your billing, shipping and contact information. You will also be required to provide credit card information to pay for your purchases from the Online Store.
All credit card and cardholder information is recorded only for payment of orders placed through the Leader Frames online store using a highly secure technique based on SSL.
Personal information will not be used for marketing and/or promotional purposes.
2. Information That Does Not Identify You
We log certain information from individuals, like their web browser or other information, when they visit us on the Internet. However the information collected is not personal information. In other words we have no way of attributing the collected data to identify any individuals.
We collect this information for the following reasons:
- Completion and Support of Current Activity
- Web Site and System Administration
- Non-personalized marketing analysis
Server logs do not record personal information and can be accessed only by Leader Manufacturing and their webhost (Pinpoint Graphics). Server log files are used to generate website statistics. Website statistics help us with server administration purposes and allow us to optimize the website content and performance. This includes counter measurements against ill-intended Internet activities of any kind: In case of suspected criminal activity, or if ordered to do so by a court of law, we may make logged data available to 3rd parties such as but not limited to law-enforcement authorities.
3. Dispute Resolution
Our customer service will promptly correct any errors. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you feel that your personal data has been used in an inappropriate way. We will do everything we can to resolve any dispute. If you wish to have your consent / personal information withdrawn or removed completely, this can be done by contacting us by phone, fax, regular mail, or e-mail. Please be aware that withdrawing your consent may prevent us from providing you with the requested product or services. Your trust in our organization is vital to us and very much appreciated.
Leader Manufacturing Inc. is the only administrator of personal information submitted by Customers.
All content of this site is copyright protected. Any use of the content in any form without written permission is explicitly prohibited.
Please contact Leader Frames for any further information on this subject if required.